- FULL DAY CASE – $ 1550.00 per party – full day in Austin or within 100 miles
- FULL DAY CASE – $ 2000.00 per party – full day 100+ miles outside Austin plus travel expenses to be divided by the parties
- FOR CASES IN EL PASO – $2500.00 per party – full day plus travel expenses to be divided by the parties
- FOR CASES OUTSIDE OF TEXAS – $8000.00 – full day plus travel expenses to be divided by the parties
- FOR CASES IN LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, NEW YORK CITY, AND CHICAGO – $9000.00 – full day plus travel expenses to be divided by the parties
- FOR CASES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES – $12000.00 – full day plus travel expenses to be divided by the parties
- HALF DAY CASE – $ 750.00 per party – half day
- HALF DAY COMPLEX AND CLASS FLSA MEDIATIONS – $1500.00 party party – half day
- COMPLEX AND CLASS FLSA MEDIATIONS – $3000.00 per party plus travel expenses if outside Austin
- FULL DAY ARBITRATION – $5000.00 – full day plus $500.00 per hour for additional work to be divided by the parties
A full day is an eight (8) hour mediation session. All hours after 8 hours are billed at $500.00 per hour and divided equally by the parties.
Travel time shall be billed at $150.00 per hour. Travel time, as with travel expense, shall be divided between the parties and shall be billed after the mediation session.
After a mediation or arbitration is scheduled and notices of the mediation are sent, no cancellation fee shall be charged if the mediation is cancelled FOURTEEN (14) days from the date scheduled for mediation or THIRTY (30) days from the first date scheduled for arbitration. Such cancellation must be in writing. If the mediation is cancelled within 14 days of the date set for mediation or 30 days of the first date set for arbitration, a cancellation fee of 50% of the daily rate per party shall be charged to each party. The mediator may excuse the cancellation fee if the cancellation is due to medical reasons, court intervention, or an event beyond the parties’ control.
REVIEWING PRE-MEDIATION SUBMISSIONS
The daily rate charged each party includes up to two (2) hours per party for reviewing pre-mediation submissions. All reading time beyond 2 hours shall be charged to that party at $400.00 per hour and shall be billed with the expense invoice after the mediation.
FOLLOW-UP AFTER THE MEDIATION SESSION
The daily rate includes up to 1.5 hours of post-session follow-up with no additional charge. All post-session follow-up beyond 1.5 hours shall be charged at $400.00 per hour and divided equally by the parties.
SCHEDULING MULTIPLE DAY MEDIATIONS
Should the parties schedule two or more days of mediation, the parties shall be responsible for the entirety of their portion of the mediation fee for all days reserved, regardless of the length of the mediation session. The cancellation or rescheduling fee described above shall apply to the fee for the total number of days reserved.
FACILITY FEES AND LUNCHES
No additional fees are charged for mediations held at the Lakeside Mediation Center. The mediator shall provide a lunch at no additional cost for all mediations held at Lakeside Mediation Center. The parties shall be responsible for all facility costs for mediations not held at Lakeside Mediation Center and shall be responsible for all costs associated with lunch, food and beverages for mediations not held at Lakeside Mediation Center.
A party may request to hold a mediation date. Such requested holds shall be honored for forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the request. Should such date not be confirmed within 48 hours, the requested date may be given to other parties requesting the date.